This Asset we are sharing with you the Brightly PRO 2.1.5 free download links. On our website, you will find lots of premium assets free like Free WordPress Theme, PSD Web Templates, Plugins, Windows Software, Mac Software, Linux Software, Ebook, Magazines, and PDF much more. Epblogs.com is a free graphics content provider website.
|File name:||Brightly PRO 2.1.5|
|File Size :||50MB|
Brightly PRO – Automatically brighten your photos and videos where they need it most.
With a single slider, Brightly Pro adaptively brightens your photos instantly to bring out hidden details while maintaining a pleasing balance between light and dark without overexposing already lit areas. Brightly Pro also brightens videos while applying lighting changes smoothly over time.
Brightly Pro is designed for macOS Monterey with an intuitive interface that has all the photo editing features you’d expect to show your photos and videos in their best light, and it runs natively on Macs powered by the Apple M1 chip. Take your editing to the next level with must-have professional features like RAW photos and 4K video.
• When taking a photo, there are many lighting challenges often out of one’s control: low or uneven lighting, inadequate exposure, backlit subjects, some subjects are shadowed and others are not. Because its image processing algorithm is aware of the dark and light areas of a photo and how they interact with each other, Brightly Pro can handle these challenges where traditional photo editing apps fall short. Not only are the dark areas brightened, but their detail and contrast are enhanced. Already lit areas are not overexposed and blend seamlessly with the dark areas. The result is a pleasant, natural looking image.
• All those computations are combined in just one slider: the Magic Bar. It’s simple, fast and intuitive. With it, you can quickly make lighting corrections to your photos and videos with a single mouse click, saving you time and requiring far less editing than with typical photo editing apps.
Video and Live Photos
Unlike other low light photo apps, Brightly Pro works on videos, including 4K, Slo-mo and Time-lapse videos. Live Photos are also supported. Algorithms specific to video dynamically lighten your video and smooth those changes over time to keep your videos looking great regardless of changes to lighting conditions.
RAW and Wide Color Images
Brightly Pro supports reading RAW, Apple ProRAW and wide color photos and processes these photos at a high precision, making it suitable for professional workflows. Results can be saved as JPEG and lossless PNG and TIFF.
Brightly Pro has over a dozen adjustments to fine-tune the Magic Bar results. Some you would expect from a photo app, while others are designed specifically for Brightly Pro. Brilliance provides an additional boost to brightness when it’s needed without overexposing. Structure improves local detail, but more so in darker areas than in lighter areas. White balance is a two part control calibrated to remove both indoor and outdoor color casts. Surface blur instantly smooths out large areas while preserving edges.
• Other low light photo apps require long exposure times and/or multiple exposures of the scene and a steady hand or a camera in a fixed position. Objects that are moving during an exposure introduce blur, and videos aren’t possible. Additionally, those apps cannot improve photos already in your album. This is where Brightly Pro excels.
• Whether it’s a photo or video, Brightly Pro allows you to be spontaneous and capture the moment, giving you the freedom to adjust the lighting later. This also allows you to breathe new life into photos and videos in your album that were once thought unusable.
• Brightly Pro’s computational photography engine combines the science of computer vision, how the eye sees light, color and contrast, with the art of photography to restore photos harmoniously.
• Brightly Pro makes a perfect addition to any professional photographer’s toolbox.
Save time by quickly brightening large groups of photos at once.
Made for Mac
Brightly Pro is designed from the ground up for macOS. It looks great on macOS Monterey, is seamlessly integrated with the Photos app and camera, supports Dark Mode, uses Metal for increase performance and is optimized for the Apple M1 chip.
Supported Operation System
• macOS 10.15 or later
• Apple Silicon or Intel Core processor