Ashampoo Cover Studio 2017 – Ashampoo Cover Studio is an easy-to-use solution to design and print professional-like covers for CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs, cases, and booklets. It has everything you need to create covers, it has multiple (standard) types of covers and paper formats with several profiles, enables you to specify what you want to create with some wizards steps. Ashampoo Cover Studio has wizard-like interface, simple, and faster editor. You no longer bothered with having to design, because it has provided a lot of themes / templates. Nevertheless, you can create your own great designs and save them as templates for future use.
- Buitl-in great themes and paper formats
- Configure and customize all the elements
- Create and save your own templates
- Create great labels and covers
- Design and print discs, cases, and booklets
- Import images directly from your scanner
- Lots of built-in themes/templates
- Powerful and intuitive design tools
- Simple, and very user-friendly interface
- And many more.
What’s new in Ashampoo Cover Studio 2017:
- New faster and feature-rich editor
- New shapes, colors, and settings
- New themes, and paper formats
- Other bug fixes and improvements
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- 1.2 GHz processor
- 256 MB RAM
- 30 MB disk space
- .NET Framework 2.0
- 800 x 600 display
How to install/activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most important)
- Unpack and install the software (run setup)#
- #Use given license key and click activate now!
- Now complete the installation, that’s all!
- Block the program by a firewall (recommended)
Ashampoo Cover Studio 2017 Full Key
Download links – 25 MB