PTGui is a powerful and full-featured panoramic photography and stitching software which comes with GPU acceleration for fast and best stitching. It allows you to stitch any number of photos into an amazing panoramic image and create a large and high resolution image from any number of images. PTGui Pro formerly know as Graphical User Interface for Panorama Tools (GuiPT) let’s you easily to create 360 degree cylindrical panoramas and stitch images with full control over the final stitched result.
PTGui Pro 10 comes with built-in spherical panorama viewer and new improved tone mapper, and it comes with a spherical panorama viewer. This software allows you to stitch rotated and tilted images and fully automatically stitch difficulty scenes.
- 360 degree cylindrical panoramas
- Automatically and manual control
- Bult-in spherical panorama viewer
- Exposure fusion and tone mapping
- Super fast and extremely easy to use
- Full control over the final stitched
- Stitch multiple rows of images easily
- Support for CPU/GPU acceleration
- Unlimited input number and output size
- Web publishing tool, and many more.
What’s new in PTGui Pro 11:
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
PTGui Pro 10.0.15 Full Registration Key
Download links – 28.8 MB | Pass: www.mazterize.com
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- Computer with reasonable speed
- 2 GB or faster RAM
- 5 MB disk space
How to install and activate:
- Disconnect form internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Launch the program and then register in offline
- Or just extract and launch the portable version
- Never update and always block in your firewall!