FileMenu Tools is a simple program that adds built-in utilities to customize right-click menu to perform operations quickly and easily. With this program, you can customize every context-menu commands including add custom commands, enable or disable commands, and more. It can be easily installed and configured, even by less experienced users.
FileMenu Tools helps your productivity and workflow by improving the Windows Explorer context menu. You can create your own items and shortcuts to file and folder commands, submenus, separators, applications, and more. Moreover, the program also allows reconfigure general properties, actions, menu text, descriptions, icon, element types, file extensions, folders, drives, arguments, working folder, administrative mode, and more.
- Perform operations on files and folders
- Add custom commands on right-click menu
- Enable, disable and manage existing commands
- Launch external applications and shortcuts
- Possible configure the folder synchronization
- Set or change administrative mode, and more.
- Simple, powerful and intuitive interface
- And so much more.
What’s new in FileMenu Tools 7:
- Other bug fixes and improvements.
FileMenu Tools 7.8 Full Crack
Download – 31.6 MB | Pass: www.mazterize.com
Archive: [Previous Version]
v7.6.2 – 29.3 MB | Pass: www.mazterize.com
- Windows Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- Computer with reasonable speed
- No special requirements
How to install and activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most recommended)
- Extract and install the program (launch Setup)
- Do not launch the program yet, exit if running
- Copy Cracked files from Crack to installation dir
- For more information check installation notes
- Or just extract and launch the portable version
- Never let the program to apply update (block)