Active Desktop Calendar is a wonderful tool that allows you to display a calendar, alarms, notes, tasks and contacts blended with your desktop background. Active Desktop Calendar allows you to set a schedule, notes, reminders, etc., you also can set and adjust the month that you want to show, icons, colors and much more. Active Desktop Calendar is the easiest solution for displaying notes and also that no less interesting, this tool can be synchronized with Google calendar, you can also print, import or export calendar, notes and data to excel format.
- Display Calendar, alarms, tasks, notes and contacts
- Easily to customize calendar data in layers
- Easy to use and interactive desktop interface
- Fully customizable icons, fonts and colors
- Mix your calendar with desktop wallpaper
- Share data layers on a local area network
- Synchronize with Outlook and Google calendar
- Optimized for multi-monitor, and many more.
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (32-bit/64-bit)
How to install?:
- Disconnect from internet (Recommended)
- Install Active Desktop Calendar 7.96
- Run and register with serial from keygen