HDClone is a powerful disk cloning software, it allows user to create backups (creating disk file images) of hard disks and other mass storage media. This software allows user to creates logical or physical copies and file images of hard disks, hard disk migration, create backups, creating file images, and manages many cases of application. HDClone offers particular advantages for copying and respectively rescuing defective media, can work independently from file system, partitioning scheme, proprietary formats and operating system.
HDClone 6 allows you to copy entire operating system installations, migrating an operating system, create an exact copy, and it also allows you to copy data arbitrarily between all types of drives. HDClone can create a local backup of an entire system installation, clones the entry drive between disks with different sizes, can create an unused partition in addition to the system partition, and can decrease partition size automatically on the fly during copying. HDClone offers a simple interface and easy to use, so that both beginners and IT professionals can use this tool very easily.
- Accessing individual files via virtual drives
- Can copy a single partition or entire drive
- Create a local backup of an entire system
- Distributing via networks and the Internet
- Password protection and AES encryption
- Supported for all devices and mass storage
- Supports SATA, SATA-II, and SATA-6G
- Working with physical and logical images
- Support general hardware and many more.
What’s new in HDClone 6:
- Bluetooth input devices
- Added Windows 10 support
- Self-booting mode, and more.
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Computer with resonable speed
- No special requirements
How to install?:
- Unpack and install the software
- Do nothing and enjoy HDClone 6
- This is HDClone 6 Free Edition