VMware vSphere is a powerful server virtualization platform that lets you virtualize any associated applications with server. VMware vSphere supports the broadest range of virtual and cloud infrastructure needs, is widely used by small and medium-sized enterprises, public cloud service providers and as the foundation for the growing virtual desktop infrastructure.
VMware vSphere 6.0 empowers users to virtualize any application, redefines availability, simplifies the virtual data center and the ideal foundation for any cloud environment
What’s New in vSphere 6.0?
- 10x faster than what is currently possible today
- Copy and move virtual machines between hosts
- Enables your external storage arrays to become VM-aware
- New support for per-VM Distributed vSwitch bandwidth
- Support the latest Hardware-accelerated graphics
- Support up to 128 virtual vCPUs, 4TB vRAM
- Supported hosts up to 480 CPU and 12TB of RAM
- Support for the latest x86 chip sets, and more.
- 2 GHz multi-core processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 4 GB disk space
How to install?:
- Extract all part and burn/mount the iso
- Now use VMware vSphere 6.0
- Use keygen for registration