This Asset we are sharing with you the ThemeForest – Confins – Business & Finance Consulting Elementor Template Kit 38350152 free download links. On our website, you will find lots of premium assets free like Free WordPress Theme, PSD Web Templates, Plugins, Windows Software, Mac Software, Linux Software, Ebook, Magazines, and PDF much more. Epblogs.com is a free graphics content provider website that helps beginner graphic designers as well as freelancers who can’t afford high-cost courses and other things.
|File name:||ThemeForest – Confins – Business & Finance Consulting Elementor Template Kit 38350152|
|File Size :||3MB|
Confins is a modern and clean Elementor Template Kit that is perfect for those who want to create a professional-looking WordPress-based website for a Finance Consultant, Financial Planner, Financial Advisor, Accountant, Insurance, Consulting Business, or any other financial service business. This template has a professional design with a 100% responsive layout, is retina- ready, and is very easy to customize because using Elementor so you don’t need a single line of coding!
This template kit includes stunning carefully crafted 17+ stunning templates, you can build your professional-looking company business website just a click away.
- Using Free Plugins (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Modern & Clean Design
- 17+ Ready to use templates
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Retina Ready
- Fully Customizable
- Cross Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera
- About Us
- Our Team
- Single Post
- MetForm Appointment
- MetForm Contact Us
- Contact Us
- 404 Page
- Header 1
- Header 2
- Global Theme Style
- Jeg Elementor Kit
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to Import Metforms
- Import the metform block templates
- Import the page template where the form appears and right-click to enable the Navigator
- Locate and select the Metform widget and click Edit Form. Choose New, then Edit Form. The builder will appear
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder icon.
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab.
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’ (click No for page settings).
- Once the template is loaded, make any desired customizations and click ‘Update & Close’ The form will appear in the template
- Click Update
How to setup header in Jeg Elementor Kit plugin
- Go to Jeg Elementor Kit menu item > Header Template
- Click Add New Header
- Add condition > All Site and click Create
- Click gray folder icon to access My Templates tab
- Insert the header template.
- Customize and Save.