BlueStacks is the wordl’s most powerful android emulator application that allows you to run and play android apps or games using your Windows PC. BlueStacks App Player (better known as BlueStacks) is a powerful yet easy-to-use Android Virtual Environment that acts as Apps Player (apk player). It is designed to run any Android apps (written for Android) on Windows PCs instantly, can play the Android games in full-screen, can controll most of the games by mouse, and you can switch between Android and Windows without need to reboot.
BlueStacks 4 comes with new easily accessible interface. The new tabbed interface allows you to open multiple apps at the same time in different tabs and switch between apps easily, files on desktop are also easily accessible. In additions, it also support storage up-to 32 GB, allowing many apps to run seamlessly, new very fast loading times, and new easily accessible to many features with new toolbar.
What’s new in BlueStacks 4:
- Run multiple apps at once
- Switch between apps easily
- Ability to play all 3D games
- New easily accessible features
- Storage has been increased
- Installs and plays in unlimeted
- Capture a screenshot of the app
- Run apps or games in full-screen
- Setup any random GPS location
- New easy way to import files
- New enable and disable sound
- Added tabbed interface, and more.
- Other new and improvements.
BlueStacks 188.8.131.520 Offline Installer Full Version
Download – 1.0 GB | Pass: www.mazterize.com
- Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit – all editions)
- 2 GHz multi-core processor
- 2 GB of RAM (Memory)
- 4 GB of free hatd disk space
- DirectX 9.0c or above
- 800 x 600 display
- .NET Framework 3.5
How to install:
- Disconnect from internet (Recommended)
- Uninstall previous version (If installed)
- Unpack and install the program Offline