Autodesk Revit 2016 is an advanced building design software which specifically built for Architects, Structural engineers and MEP engineers. It helps you to turn information into insight and deliver business value at every step in the process. Autodesk Revit is a powerful building, infrastructure, modeling and utility toolboxs which designed for architectural design, construction, MEP engineering, and structural engineering.
Revit 2016 is a complete solution that combines capabilities of architectural design, design of engineering systems and structures, as well as the simulation of construction (Autodesk Revit MEP, Autodesk Revit Architecture, and Autodesk Revit Structure).
What’s new in Revit 2016?:
- Auto PDFs linked views and sheets
- Dimension and alignment view
- Graphical parametric components
- Improved documentation control
- New adjust perspective views
- New quickly redraw navigation
- Visual programming environment
- New features, bug fixes and much more.
- Windows 7/8/10 (64-bit)
- 3 GHz multi-core processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 5 GB disk space
- 1280 x 1024 display
- 1 GB VRAM
- DirectX 11
How to install?:
- Disconnect from internet (Must)
- Complete Revit 2016 installation
- Exit Revit if running and restart your computer
- Now activate the software using Keygen#
- #Follow every steps in “install.txt”