Harrison Mixbus 3 is a professional audio recording, editing, mixing and mastering software which allows users create an unlimited number of audio tracks. The software was designed with fully automated, digitally analog mixer technology which was adopted by premiere film-mixing facilities. The digital audio engine in Harrison Mixbus 3 that operated and sounded exactly like the analog mixer they were using for previous projects. Mixbus gives you everything for working with audio productions, it helps you to produce recordings that will stand with the very best.
Harrison Mixbus 3 is a reliable Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) software, its great-sounding Equalizer, audio filters, dynamics, and bus summing. It provides features that are normally reserved for expensive products, it allows you to create an unlimited stereo/mono input channels, unlimited MIDI tracks, and unlimited audio tracks. Mixbus 3 is compatible with the latest version of Windows 10 in both 32-bit and-64 bit versions.
- Analog processing engine and digital mixing console technology
- Automatic plug-in delay compensation to support effects
- Best EQ, Filter, Compression, Analog Tape Saturation, and Summing
- Extensive Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) editing
- High-pass Filter, 3-band EQ, and Compression
- Multi-core and 64-bit optimizations across all OS platforms
- Optimized signal flow with 8 stereo Mix Buses
- Plug-ins functions such as transposing, velocity scaling, etc.
- Refined workflow and graphics, including support for HiDPI
- Support for larger monitors and small monitors
- Support for video timeline, video window, audio and video exports
- Unlimited MIDI tracks with virtual instrument support
- Unlimited stereo or mono input channels, and many more.
- Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10 (32-bit/64-bit)
- 2 GHz multi-core processor
- 2 GB RAM
- 256 MB disk space
How to install?:
- Disconnect from internet (Must)
- Complete Mixbus 3 installation
- Don’t run or exit if running
- Run “Crack” and then patch Mixbus#
- #Default dir: “C:\Program Files\Mixbus3”
- Register the program using Keygen
- Or Copy license file to Mixbus app data#
- #eg dir: “C:\Users\MAZTERIZE\AppData\Local\Mixbus3″*
- *Create new folder and rename to “Mixbus3” if not exist
- Block the program by a firewall