Who’s on my WIFI – Network Scanner APK MOD is an Android application that helps you scan your current wireless network to identify all connected devices and their names, IP and MAC addresses, analyze the information and block intruders.
Who’s on my WIFI – Network Scanner APK Cracked automatically checks all Wi-Fi connections at startup and displays a full set of details in seconds. Then, simply click the refresh icon near the network SSID and you can initiate a new scan at any time. In addition to the SSID, the software will discover all devices currently connected to the scanned Wi-Fi network. As such, it can currently use WLAN to provide a lot of information about each phone, tablet, computer, printer or smart TV, including its name, manufacturer, IP, MAC address, and DNS data. Who’s on my WIFI – Network Scanner APK enables you to sort identified devices by name, IP or search order, change their labels and icons, copy and share information, highlight intruders and prevent their access.
You can also download BlackPlayer EX Music Player APK
Who’s on my WIFI – Network Scanner Key Features:
- It helps you scan your current wireless network to identify all connected devices.
- Scans all wifi network devices in seconds
- Gives you ip, mac, mask, dns of that device
- Vendor address database to find which vendor’s device is connected
- Share or copy device information
- Adjust scan timeout
- View details about each phone, tablet, and computer
- Order devices by various aspects, change names or icons and copy information
- Discover intruders and block their access.
- And much more…
How to Download and Install Who’s on my WIFI – Network Scanner APK on Android?
- First download latest version.
- Uninstall the App if you have it installed.
- On your Android phone, go to settings > security > allow unknown source
- Install the App you downloaded from here.
- Run the App.
- Now enjoy Latest Version 2020.