WinZip Self-Extractor is an easy-to-use yet powerful self-extractor program that specifically designed to help you create self-extracting Zip files. WinZip Self-Extractor is a program that guides you create self-extracting zip file. This software is used to distribute software (more specifically known as installer). It allows you to create a zip file that is compatible with all versions of windows, reduce the file size, and certainly no longer need third-party applications to extract the files contained.
WinZip Self-Extractor can contain multiple files, and all files contained in a Zip file are usually compressed. Most of the files available on the Internet are generally distributed as a compressed file, this allows you to distribute files with a small size, which would accelerate the uploads and downloads speed. Moreover, this tool can also be used as a tool to merge multiple files or folders in an archive file that is able to extract the files that are inside without using another extractor engines/apps.
- Command to run when the unzip operation completes
- Deflate and encrypted with AES
- Easy distribution with compressed files
- Easy to change the options
- Includes a Zip file and software
- Easily create and customize
- Run with elevated privileges
- Self-extracting Zip file
- Use icon for self-extracting Zip files
- Wizard creating self-extracting Zip files
- Very easy-to-use, and many more.
What’s new in WinZip Self-Extractor 4.0?:
- Compatibility with admin
- Supports AES encryption 256 bits
- Supports new icon sizes
- Supports PPMd and compression
- And many more.
- Windows 2000/ XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- 400 MHz processor
- 8 MB disk space
- 64 MB RAM
- Zip Creator (WinRAR or WinZIP)
How to install?:
- Disconnect from internet (Recommended)
- Unpack and install WinZip Self-Extractor
- Run and click on “Enter Registration Code”
- Use given key to register the software
- Block the software by a firewall (Optional)